Friday 7 October 2016

All Checked Out



Plaid ruled the catwalk for AW16 with the likes of Calvin Klein, DKNY, Victoria Beckham, Jason Wu and Coach illustrating beauty in it's simplicity with linear, structured prints. Now with fall finally arriving I'm in my element, modelling checks in my favourite form - an oversized shirt, perfect for autumn! I'm naturally drawn to monochrome, it's a look I abide by time and again, a classic, an addiction. Therefore, when tempted into my favourite store, Zara (of course!) and saw this shirt, my card was already at the counter supplying this God of a retailer with my unfortunately small bank balance... Any regrets? Hell no!


---

Shop the look here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Little Space | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig