Wednesday 5 October 2016

An Addictive Breakfast


Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day, I have a sweet tooth and I'm one of those people who wake up and is instantly hungry; but we have busy lives and unfortunately, that doesn't always allow us the time to make the yummy food we want to. However, my new addiction 'Nice cream' is a harmonious solution, it's quick to make, delicious and healthy! 




 My Recipe:


2 x Small Bananas
1 x Handful of Frozen Mixed Berries
100ml x Alpro Coconut Milk (Vegan) or Skimmed Milk
Chia seeds / Berries / Dedicated Coconut to top



It's a small list of ingredients with simple instructions to follow:

1. Slice your ripe bananas (brown spotty bananas are best), place into freezer bags and leave in the freezer the night before.

2. In the morning blend together your frozen bananas, frozen berries and milk together - This is the most time consuming part, you'll have to blend a bit, scrape the sides, re-blend etc, until nice and smooth.

3. Once it becomes soft, lump-free nice cream scoop into a bowl and decorate! Today I added Chia seeds so I could take advantage from all of their health benefits - they're a great source of protein, Omega-3 and fibre!


----


I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and if you feel like experimenting swap berries for peanut butter, add different tropical fruits or add Whey Powder if you're looking to hit the gym.


----


Happy eating! 

x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Little Space | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig