Thursday 6 October 2016

Healthy, Yummy Snacks


I aim to lead a healthy, active lifestyle but every now and then I need a tasty snack to get through long days at University or work. However, finding snacks that are both yummy and good for you has always been something that has proved a problem for me.

Whilst I am a great lover and renowned addict of dried fruit, I have always been cautious of the high sugar content in store bought products. However, I am excited to reveal my new delicious and very healthy recipe that solves all my worries. These tempting apple crisps are low in calories, easy to make and best of all so heavenly; they're purely apple so it can't get any healthier than that!


My Recipe:


2 Red apples, (Pink Lady's are best!)
1 Juice of lime

Smallest shopping list ever right!?

1. Preheat oven to 125'C
2. Peel apples
3. Slice finely
4. Place slices spaciously on metal trays lined with greaseproof paper
5. Cook for half an hour and then turn over
6. Cook for another half an hour and then from oven if all moisture has been removed.
7. Keep in an air tight container and enjoy!

---


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Little Space | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig