Sunday 5 February 2017

Skincare Saviour

Skincare is inevitably a hot topic and I thought it was about time I engaged in the conversation.

Growing up, I was exceptionally lucky; given that my mum was a beautician and a God in skincare. With all her of years of training, sampling and knowledge she graciously gave me the transcendent saviour: Murad. By adopting a devoted beauty regime, kitted out with Murad's product range, I escaped spots and maintained (so far) smooth, blemish-free skin and I sincerely hope this recommendation will help you too!

Cleanser: Murad Daily Cleansing Foam
I devoted to this pomegranate foam, it tightens pores and removes oils, preventing spots from appearing, and it smells gorgeous too! However, if you're struggling with an outbreak or you're trying to combat a spotty stage, the Clarifying Cleanser will do the trick and I would candidly advise exploring the rest of the Blemish Control range.

Toner: Hydrating Toner
Before applying my makeup in the morning a delicate spray of this is a must. It again neutralises impurities but is also gentle to the skin. I unfortunately have sensitive skin, and in the past I had struggled finding a toner that didn't aggravate it, but this has cucumber and peach fruit extracts which soothes, avoiding any irritation.

Day Moisturiser: Balancing Moisturiser
My daily routine is centred to this moisturiser. It is calming and hydrating but most importantly of all, it has an SPF 15 in it which is an absolute essential in a base layer. Additionally, I would recommend the Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisturiser. I use it sparingly but a small blob of this honestly locks in all moisture and visibly restores and softens your skin, it's gold dust!

Night Moisturiser: Illuminating Night Moisture 
This luxuriously radiant night cream makes my skin so soft to touch due to the delicate combinations of shea butter and pearl power. It's a sumptuously soothing moisturiser and perhaps one of my favourite products.

Eye Moisturiser: Essential-C Eye Cream
I am cautiously aware of wrinkly eyes and apply this to defend of the early appearances. It is a thick, opulent moisturiser and noticeably highlights and evens the skin, whilst having the added benefit of a SPF to prevalently protect from damaging sun rays.

Incase of a rainy day: T-Pore Refining Gel
I wasn't lying early when I said I escaped spots but we all have those dreaded outbreaks. Meet your new best friend - T-Pore Refining Gel. Honestly, it's my little savour, on the occasions I have a spot appear a little bead off this does the trick, almost over night! It works miracles, in my eyes, and it lasts ages too, a great investment!


- - -

These are my devoted essentials, but I would also recommend adopting the Pomegranate Exfoliating Mask into your weekly routine, it's perfect for a girly night in but also makes your skin look alluringly clear and smooth and the Energising Pomegranate Lip Protector, it has an SPF 15 in it and is also a pretty gloss! I hope this blog is helpful, but my final tip to you is to make sure you apply SPF every morning, even though the winter, because it's the secret to keeping dreaded wrinkles at bay!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pretty Little Space | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig